Thursday, August 5, 2010

Questions. 1-5.

My friend Georgia recently showed me someones blogs. And lately I've been reading them like crazy. The one that really caught my attention was http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/ this one! Some of the questions just make you think. Lol, Obviously. Anyways I wanna answer some of the questions. I will answer them all, honestly! I'll do 5 a blog. Starting now, here goes nothing?

1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I'd probably be 21, I'm tired of being a kid. Ready to grow up.

2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Uhm, hard to say. I would think failing, because I'd be disappointed in myself.

3.If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because in the grand scheme of things, no one really realizes how short life is, until it's over.

4.When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Hands down, said more than I've done.

5.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
No more natural disasters, I hate those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment