Wednesday, June 2, 2010

all things bloggy.

First of all, as of my last blog I was phone less, but my momma and I went to Sprint. So now I've got a phone again. (Yay!) All my past FaceBook status's have been something along the lines of "New phone. Text me!" And I can't say I expected my most recent ex (we just broke up on Friday!) to text me, I was not disappointed but still. It was awkward at first. I was like what the heck am I supposed to reply to this with? So I went with the ever practical "Hey!" We've been texting all day now too. Honestly, what is this supposed to mean?! He wants to be friends? Sure, that'd be great. But I plan to move back to Hannibal (and my moving away was the main reason we broke up...I think) so wouldn't that open the door to getting back together? Do I want to get back together with him? The answer to that is duh. Of course I would! But maybe I wouldn't...It all depends, doesn't it? I hope he texts me tomorrow, kinda. I don't even know! This stuff is so confusing. Yesterday my mom said "Guys are dinks! I think I'll be a lesbian, at least I'll know what is going on in their head!" Strange to think about, you will never know what goes on in someone else's mind. (only Edward Cullen has that power.) I bet if mind reading was real the world would be a scary place...If it isn't already, with global warming and the rate of inflation. Actually global warming isn't that big of a deal, the rate it's melting the sun will have blown up by the time it causes a major threat! Now any enviormentalists out there don't shoot me in the head because I said. I'm still totally Eco.

No comments:

Post a Comment